Divided Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for the forum

Go down

Rules for the forum Empty Rules for the forum

Post by Yethorian Dravinas Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:48 am

1. Do not fight amongst yourselves unless it is in the rp.
2. Do not argue with a mod or admin unless the situation isn't fully understood by said mod or admin.
3. Follow the ranking structure if you are making a character for the Army part of the forum.
4. Do not enter areas where you have no real place to be unless otherwise specified. Such as the temples or guilds unless you are there to apply for a position in it.
5. Do not post sexual rp within the forum. I don't care to see your acts in the forum if it happens I will delete the post and put you on a temporary ban.
6. Please use proper grammar. No text talk. I don't want to see that because it is ridiculous in roleplay.
7. Do not start drama to start it. If it is for the rp that is fine if it isn't and you are doing it to get attention the post will be deleted and you will be banned.
8. Do not God-Mod, it is not fair to you or the others playing with you if you do so. This also includes characters that are OP.
9. If you are playing a God or Goddess from Delven Isles just note that they are on a mortal planet and gods and goddess' who live in a mortal world are still able to be hurt or killed unless they are in their spiritual forms.
10. Staff must read and adhere to the staff handbook.
11. Disrespecting Moderators is a rather easy way to get banned, Moderators have been chosen because they can be trusted, 9 times out of 10, if you get banned, you won't be coming back.
12. Roleplay relationships do not carry over to the roleplayer. Please keep that in mind when building character depth together.
13. No meta-gaming. This means knowing details about another character without the owner giving permission. Your character can only know history if permission is given, or the characters have experienced it together.
14. Have Fun.
Yethorian Dravinas
Yethorian Dravinas
Lord
Lord

Back to top Go down